Hi everyone, welcome back to fencing for term four of 2013.
Training recommences this week (16th & 17th Oct).
News & Events:
1. The AHFC is happy to announce that the Women's Fencing Session will continue. It will be held at 18:30 on Wednesdays as usual.
2. Unfortunately the junior children's session (17:30 Thursday) has proved to be unsustainable at this time and will be discontinued. Fear not, however, for we will certainly accommodate the younger members at our regular 18:30 time.
3. After a vaunted start last term, we're proud to announce that Kirrel Zdanovich (Level 3 coach) will be coming to the club on Thursdays at 19:00 to give private lessons. We strongly encourage any fencers interested in turbo-boosting their skills to come and make use of this excellent opportunity.
4. Saturday the 26th of October is the Waldorf Spring Fair - Volunteers are required to assist in the running of the Super Awesome Fencing Stall. FUN!
5. On November 9th is the EPIC Hills vs Swords fundraiser. At this event the AHFC will be awarding the trophies for it's own club championships, which will be held at training in the week beforehand (Wed 6th & Thurs 7th Nov).
Sponsors are sought to help in the funding of the awards for these two MAJOR club events. If anyone is interested in sponsoring, or knows any local people/businesses who would be interested in this, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Finally, a word of inspiration to fuel your duel:
"Ein tapferer arm macht ein kurzes schwert lange."